Geothermal Heat Pump
WATER – WATER – 3 TONS
Variable capacity unit - inverter compressor. Automatically adjusts capacity according to demand, no longer a need for a hot water buffer tank. Three water temperature levels in heating and cooling mode.
Level 1 temperature: For radiant flooring, adjustable to outdoor temperature if outdoor sensors are used. Ideal for zoned systems.
Level 2 temperature: For air heating (with water-air exchanger in an air treatment unit), adjustable to outdoor temperature if outdoor sensors are used. Ideal for zoned systems.
Level 3 temperature: For indirect preheating of domestic water, temperature set to 120°F.
- Level 1 temperature: 14-16°C (57-60°F)
- Level 2 temperature: 9-15°C (48-59°F)
- Level 3 temperature: 5-10°C (41-50°F)
- Coolant reservoir; allows for optimal performance in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Robust mechanical construction.
- Designed with the technician in mind; easy access to parts for maintenance or repair.
- Silent unit compared to the competition.
- Modulating water valve and integrated controls on the line side.
- Integrated water pumps relays on the line side and load side.
- Full load heating mode - COP: 2.94
- Partial load heating mode - COP: 3.71
- Average in heating mode - COP: 3.33
- Full load cooling mode - EER: 13.67
- Partial load cooling mode - EER: 21.09
- Average in cooling mode - EER: 17.38
Energy efficiency test results (Ground loop - water-to-water) - Model WTW036