HAC heat pump with simultaneous heating and cooling
HACTM heat pump (patent pending) VAFTM(variable flow system)
A manifold that is part of a system that simultaneously heats and cools different parts of your building with the wired thermostats of your choice in each room. If necessary, we can offer you a wireless thermostat.
Uncompromising comfort for every occupant... and real energy savings.
- Refrigeration compressor and components located in the interior unit... Ideal for northern climates.
- Variable heating and air conditioning capacity, depending on the number of zones in demand.
- The adaptation of our CVBM IVTM system to the inverter type compressor and the ECM type ventilation motor allows for non-bypass zoning.
- Electric auxiliary system available from 10 to 23 kW.
- This system also allows feeding as little as one zone at a time, both in heating and air conditioning demand.
- Insulated cabinet.
- ZoneMax HACTM air distribution.
HACTM heat pump components
1 - Auxiliary system (optional)
For the coldest winter days, the electric heating coil inserted into the unit is up to the task. For electric heating from 10 to 23 kW.
Note : You can replace the electrical elements with a hot water coil and its cabinet, fed by the system of your choice.
2 - Zone control
1. You can also use any thermostat on the market.
3 - ZoneMaxTM distribution module
Impeccable comfort for every occupant, thanks to an ingenious air distribution system. The ZoneMax air distribution system is your no-compromise comfort ally.
ZoneMax with zone control also guarantees optimal energy savings without sacrificing occupant comfort.
- In a single-zone section.
- Flap motors designed with efficiency and durability in mind.
- Includes the controls.
- Adapts to rigid or flexible ducts of 3, 4, 5 or 6 inches.
4 - Ventilation
At first glance, the fan and its motor seem to be like all the others, but it is one of a kind. It is designed to work with the ZONEMAX system and thus adapt its capacity to the number of zones in demand.
- The intelligence of the CVBM IVTM control ensures that the ECM motor will react to zone requests to feed the desired flow, up to 1200 PCM.
- The ECM motor is controlled by very efficient and cost-effective CVBM IVTM technology.
- Minimum energy consumption, without sacrificing comfort.
5 - Air conditioning and heating
Air condition and heat the desired rooms thanks to our CVBM IVTM system's adaptation to the inverter type compressor installed in the cabinet, therefore within, for better efficiency in cold regions.
- 3-ton capacity covering needs from 0 to 3 tons (36 000 BTU/hour).
- A coil to produce heat and another coil to produce cold temperatures.
- Very quiet.
- Can handle 1 to 16 zones.
6 - Outdoor unit
The unit is extremely sileucieuse since the compressor is inside.
- The exterior Side discharge type unit is only comprised of a fan, a radiator and controls.
- Very quiet.
7 - Different heat or air conditioning pump options to maximize your air quality
You can adapt your heating and air conditioning system to: 2
- An auxiliary system with a hot water coil and a boiler that allows choosing the energy source.
- Humidification system.
- Filtration system.
- Purification system.
- Air exchanger system.
- Fresh air inlet system.
2. Systeme not offered by Calorek.
8 - COP 2,8 to 3,4 (house test)Download the brochure Download the installation manual
Our systems’ advantages
- Only heat or air condition desired rooms.
- Comfort reached faster.
- Économie maximale.
- Increased productivity
- Easy installation, without bypass.
- Several options available.